Happy Monday, and welcome back! Every week we start out with a list of articles we’ve been into, products we love, upcoming news or events we’re excited about, and more. Take a peek!
- On Saturday, we felt like adventuring outside of Phoenix. We drove this loop, listened to music, talked, and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL scenery. It was a lot of driving, but we’re excited to do it again (maybe in Autumn?!).
- We can’t wait for Season 2 of Stranger Things to come out in October. In the interim, this article is a fun read about the cast.
- Have you seen this collaboration between Away and one of our favorite celebrities?!
- Speaking of collaboration, we can’t wait for the opening of this new restaurant in Phoenix that’s merging chefs from two of the Valley’s best places to eat.
- This is our new favorite popcorn topping – definitely a nightly ritual to wind down with a show and a big bowlful of the good stuff.
- Got any plans for the upcoming holiday weekend?! If not, check out these awesome long-weekend guides.
- One of us (Shawna) has a new addiction to this show.
- Could this 1930’s cottage be any cuter?!?!?!
- This Reddit forum makes us so happy. Maybe we’ll get to contribute a few shots when we take our trip abroad.
- We started this documentary last week, and it was really interesting getting to learn more about Blink 182’s ex-frontman – Tom DeLonge.
- This article on one of the most iconic houses EVER came out a few days ago. Can you believe the price per square foot of houses back then?!
Hope everyone has a fun and productive week before the holiday!